Rheem - Prestige 2 Ton 16 SEER Package Gas/Electric Unit 2-Stage, 60K BTU, 208-230V
This Product Qualifies For FREE US Shipping
In stock ships within 24 to 48 hours
Rheem Prestige™ RGEA16 Series Residential Package Gas Electric
- All models feature Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower. The RGEA16 comes standard with variable speed motor with adjustable airflow in heating and cooling. The variable speed motor also comes with a interface that allows for dehumidification when used in continuous humidistat. The variable speed system is capable of 1 inch external static.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Condenser and evaporator coils feature enhanced fins for better heat transfer and rifled copper tubing for greater efficiency.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger is a standard feature on the RGEA16 and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty when installed in a residential application, and a 20 year warranty when installed in a commercial application. Two stage gas heat is standard on the RGEA16 models.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models.
- Rugged base rail included for improved installation and handling.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
|Locked Rotor Amps||58.3|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LP|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark|
|Sound Level (dBA)||76|
|Rated Load Amps||11.7|
|BTU Output||37567, 37567-49000|
|BTU Input||46000, 46000-60000|
|Filter Size||(1) 20" x 20" x 1"|
|Blower Motor RPM||1050|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||25|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||18|
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/6 HP|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1 (Single)|