Rheem - Classic 5 Ton 14 SEER Packaged Gas/Electric Unit with Option, 208-230/1/60, 100K MBH
This Product Qualifies For FREE US Shipping
In stock ships within 24 to 48 hours
Rheem Classic® Series feature Scroll compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year limited warranty. Models with a stainless steel heat exchanger installed in a residential application are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged base rail included for improved installation and handling
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested. Molded compressor plugs.
- A double sloped evaporator coil drain pan assures all water is removed from the unit to improve indoor air quality.
|Locked Rotor Amps||152.9|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LP|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark|
|Sound Level (dBA)||76|
|Rated Load Amps||28.8|
|Filter Size||(1) 24" x 30" x 1"|
|Blower Motor RPM||1075|
|Blower Motor HP||1 HP|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||70|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||46|
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1 (Single)|